Monday 21 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laurena:
Things my sister does, that is causing me to go to the shelter today?
(19 January 2019)

Laurena:
But I'm fixing it today.. I'm going to the shelter for a few months.
(19 January 2019)

Laurena:
Now I gotta buy her prescription medications ontop of that... So yeah I was upset.
(19 January 2019)

Laurena:
Last month it was even more, because i had to pay off a fine that she got... For shoplifting... when most people go to JAIL for it.
(19 January 2019)

Laurena:
A fast food meal for 3 people... $50 or $60 Door Dash.
(19 January 2019)

Laurena:
Then when she decides she doesn't feel like cooking... Its... I gotta pay door dash a rip off price.
(19 January 2019)

Laurena:
She starts off wanting $600 cash out of my account.
(19 January 2019)

Tomi:
I'm 13 year old. I'm born on January 1st. I want to be an 8th grader not a 7th grader. If i wemt to Connecticut their cut off date is on or?
(19 January 2019)

Tomi:
How do i convise my mom to say yes.
(19 January 2019)

Tomi:
So i need to move so i can be an 8th grader.
(19 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment