Friday 25 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cassandra:
She just got into it they had it on tv for a while but they ended it she wasn't happy but it'sstill on Netflix she's worried they'll take it off there since it's done on tv.
(23 January 2019)

Cassandra:
My sister is 15 she's obsessed with the tv show Sherlock she watches it on Netflix everyday she has a huge crush on the actor who plays him she said she's naming her future son after him.
(23 January 2019)

Karlyn:
I've been talking to a girl for about a year and a half and she just recently mentioned that she talks about me at school (BTW we go to different schools). Does this mean she is into me and what should I do?
(23 January 2019)

Aida:
My girlfriend is 5 years older than me?
(23 January 2019)

Aida:
I'm 21 22 on Sunday she's 26. Is that wrong ?
(23 January 2019)

Loralee:
Would a guy like a cannon ball or squatting?
(23 January 2019)

Loralee:
I really like him, he is married, that sux so bad.
(23 January 2019)

Loralee:
Today I put camera on floor and squatted right over it.
(23 January 2019)

Loralee:
He like natural poses, loves moisture in the panty, I pull my legs to my chest to show outline of my vagina, sometimes I have moisture in my vaginal lips and butt crack too.
(23 January 2019)

Loralee:
I don't show my face, when I send him the photos he sends me the cash- quickly- like minute later.
(23 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment