Friday 18 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cathey:
I just met her, but I m in love?
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
Without rushing things, of course.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
Any advice on how I can get to know her better?
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
She s way to special to be let go and treated wrongly by others.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
Even if it doesn t become something more intimate, I d love to be one of her closest friends.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
I d love to be her friend first, and I m trying to be.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
I can understand why she d say that, especially because most guys our age are immature, but I m different.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
She said she doesn t want to date until college, but I m a really faithful person and I feel like if she gets to know me, she ll find that I m worth it during this time.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
She s homeschooled, so the only time I ll be able to see her is during a basketball game (she cheers). I messed up in the beginning and one of her closest friends told her I liked her.
(16 January 2019)

Cathey:
We re both alike in a lot of ways - Christians, kind, love cats (:P), and more.
(16 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment