Saturday 12 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Donald:
I was there with my friends,Amy and Norah.
(10 January 2019)

Donald:
On april 19th 2003 I was at a house party.
(10 January 2019)

Donald:
In 2003 I was a senior in high school.
(10 January 2019)

Missy:
Why do you think my 4 month old moves her head side to side about every five min?
(10 January 2019)

Shalonda:
I was talking to a guy for nine months who treated me like he wanted to be with me (kissed, cuddled, called me pet names) and then recently told me that he only sees me as a friend.
(10 January 2019)

Elodia:
My husband and kids are debating moving to another state. My mom never visits, but gets upset when I talk about moving. Should we move?
(10 January 2019)

Elodia:
My mom and I already live in different states, and she said she can't visit if we move farther away.
(10 January 2019)

Delila:
Hey guys how is your day?
(10 January 2019)

Lorrine:
How could a guy care or get jealous over a female he doesn't ever see?
(10 January 2019)

Lorrine:
We have no children together as he have a 22 yr old from previous relationship.
(10 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment