Tuesday 29 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michaele:
How lousy is this place now-yahoo politics used to be nice place , lively, action?
(27 January 2019)

Michaele:
Now it's a cesspool . Everyone took off, got their lives back.
(27 January 2019)

Marina:
Hi I am 15 years old and I really want to have baby.
(27 January 2019)

Nickole:
Do you know that Sister Lizzy and Bra Emma's son named Bra Henry from Tema Community 2 is secretly Taki Minase from hentai Bible black?
(27 January 2019)

Nickole:
So Bra Henry and Brandon are the same person?
(27 January 2019)

Nickole:
And Bra Henry is secretly Brandon from Ronald Gamma's room at High School For Environmental Studies?
(27 January 2019)

Denice:
Why does my ex boyfriend keeps calling me from a private number and when I answer the phone he doesn't say anyhing at all?
(27 January 2019)

Mercedes:
Boyfriend spending more time with his friend?
(27 January 2019)

Mercedes:
Like he will hang out with me for 20 minutes and then says he has to go to lunch with his parents and two hours later he replies and says he went for beers with his friend.
(27 January 2019)

Mercedes:
If I asked him what is going on he says that he only see his friend on the weekend - but me as well?
(27 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment