Thursday 17 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bao:
I trust my boyfriend but I have this bad habit or creating scenarios in my head and thinking about how the girls will have friends and then my boyfriend is going to have to be around that and theres a hot tub.
(15 January 2019)

Bao:
His one other friend has a girlfriend also.
(15 January 2019)

Bao:
So my boyfriend and his friends are going on a skiing trip in two weeks and two of the friends are single want to bring girls back to their hotel.
(15 January 2019)

Suellen:
How do I make her like me again?
(15 January 2019)

Suellen:
We don't talk everyday and we don't hangout too much but we do.
(15 January 2019)

Suellen:
But I need to try to get her to like me again.
(15 January 2019)

Suellen:
We stopped talking and we ended up becoming good friends again.
(15 January 2019)

Suellen:
After not seeing each other for a little while, we ended up having a class together and we liked each other.
(15 January 2019)

Suellen:
We were friends, not too close but good friends.
(15 January 2019)

Raguel:
My new girlfriend told me she loses respect for men when they treat her too good and don't beat her when she deserves it, what should I do?
(15 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment