Friday 11 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mercedez:
A few days we found a position that was comfortable but I didn't last long enough.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
Nothing since and only oral works for her.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
I think in the very beginning of our relationship she had orgasms from a certain position.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
She has been with a couple of guys before me who were experienced and she never had orgasms.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
I did not have experience before her so I cannot tell if it is my lack of experience.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
I worry she will (or has) cheated on me.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
It plays on my mind because everyone talks about their man giving them a mind blowing orgasm during sex.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
We have been married for ten years and she just cannot orgasm during sex.
(9 January 2019)

Clyde:
Why do men treat attractive women like crap?
(9 January 2019)

Bok:
Mom is making me go to her gay brother's wedding at the end of the month. I am scared I will be made fun of at school for it. What do I do?
(9 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment