Wednesday 9 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Stormy:
Every time he stayed with friends in the past I got jealous and make a big deal.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
Recently he has been lying to me to avoid arguments.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
I know he will be with his friends on weekends while I finish up with school in the next 7 months.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
We have been together for 7 yrs and do not live together.
(7 January 2019)

Stormy:
I will be working doubles every Sat and Sun soon while I am in nursing school.
(7 January 2019)

Helga:
Where are you??? I have lotsof questions. How about a phone number. My grand kids are better with teck then I am?
(7 January 2019)

Catina:
Does he like me or playing around?
(7 January 2019)

Catina:
I've brought it up and he seemed kind of offended...
(7 January 2019)

Catina:
Kinda like he doesn't want to be left alone with me. but at the same time he acts the same. we text and all but i don't know if he likes me.
(7 January 2019)

Catina:
I did and things were fine, then one day we ended up in the same place and kissed again. he walked me to the bus stop saying cute things to me holding my hand. we hugged and he kissed me goodbye. ever since then he's acted slightly different.
(7 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment