Monday 7 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vergie:
I'm not taking my daughter there.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
They say her killer is still out there.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
The scariest thing is we were just up in Lake Erie in October we went there for our honeymoon I never knew about it till now.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
I don't know what I do if anything like this happened to my daughter.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
I also cried when they found her.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
It was a small town like we live in where everyone knows pretty much everyone she seem like the kind of girl who wouldn't do this who would know better than to walk off with a stranger but did anyway.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
I cried when her picture came on the news.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
She was found a few months after.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
He took her away from the mall after school then took her back to his place or where ever he kept her then he beat her raped her and dumped her body out in a field in the middle of nowhere.
(5 January 2019)

Vergie:
I lived in Ohio my entire life I never heard of this story.
(5 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment