Monday 14 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Isela:
But I simply thought it was just friendly flirting.
(12 January 2019)

Isela:
She would gently touch me with her arms or breasts to get my attention.
(12 January 2019)

Isela:
She would always support me emotionally when I was sad.
(12 January 2019)

Isela:
I was able to get her attention.
(12 January 2019)

Isela:
In middle school I had managed to befriend her at the least.
(12 January 2019)

Isela:
Sadly she had found another boyfriend already.
(12 January 2019)

Isela:
I had to switch schools in grade 10. Now I'm in grade 12. And a while ago I went back to my home town and decided I would meet her again and tell her that I liked her.
(12 January 2019)

Isela:
So I was in love with a girl in grades 7-9. I didn't tell her that I liked her.
(12 January 2019)

Lashawn:
Luckily we don't live in the city we live in the country so in a way she's safe.
(12 January 2019)

Lashawn:
Every time I hear a child being abducted or abused it really upsets me that's why I don't watch the news.
(12 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment