Sunday 6 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kena:
Then I tested yesterday afternoon, evening, and at night 10 pm and all came back positive.
(4 January 2019)

Kena:
Yesterday morning I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive.
(4 January 2019)

Kena:
So I found out I was pregnant on Christmas morning, and I had blood work done on 27th and it came back negative so they had me come a week later.
(4 January 2019)

Thomas:
Its not like I think we are going to get married and I will start having his babies.
(4 January 2019)

Thomas:
Like I said I am not planning on starting anything with him.
(4 January 2019)

Thomas:
He did not really hang around our family all that much because he lives in Australia.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
Is a diamond ring on a woman's left index finger ALWAYS an indicator that she is married; or are there exceptions to the rule?
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
She says she is not married even so.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
Later on: I took a glance at her left index finger, and there was a diamond it center with studs surrounding.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
She said her and her husband drifted apart, a marine.
(4 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment