Monday 28 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vannessa:
Guess her age and nationality if you can.
(26 January 2019)

Monica:
Spoiled girls?
(26 January 2019)

Monica:
Do you think girls are sixteen now days are spoiled?
(26 January 2019)

Porsha:
I have been close to doing this in the past but I always stopped myself.
(26 January 2019)

Porsha:
I thought it was a mental breakdown but I'm doing some research and I'm not quite sure what it was.
(26 January 2019)

Porsha:
So I went to a spot no one could see me and I just played on the floor and cried and laughed at the same time.
(26 January 2019)

Porsha:
Memories where kids used to make fun of me, ostracized me, throw food at me came back.
(26 January 2019)

Porsha:
I felt betrayed and hurt and so I immediately left my seat to go somewhere else.
(26 January 2019)

Porsha:
She took a photo of me and sent it to a friend that's also my friend. that friend made a whole lot of memes of me that I saw and I didn't like it and it was making fun of me.
(26 January 2019)

Porsha:
I have been going through a lot rn in my life and it took me a lot of balls to go and talk to her and say sorry.
(26 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment