Sunday 27 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Meggan:
So me and my ex boyfriend have been off and on for the last seven years.
(25 January 2019)

Charita:
Where does my cash show up?
(25 January 2019)

Jasmine:
Should i let my boyfriend I back in another state move in with me to further his massage career?
(25 January 2019)

Jasmine:
My boyfriend would like to come so he can help me with what I am doing and he has his massage therapist license.
(25 January 2019)

Jasmine:
Since then I bought a new house for $349 k.
(25 January 2019)

Jasmine:
At the time I left the guy I had been seeing didn't move with me.I just started making my own body products and doing really well.
(25 January 2019)

Jasmine:
I moved to S.C in 2015 with my job.
(25 January 2019)

Charolette:
Should I be worried about my sister?
(25 January 2019)

Charolette:
She's never shown any signs of violence except when playing video games but she's just having fun.
(25 January 2019)

Charolette:
I'm worried she's gonna do something to hurt herself or someone else but she's a really nice girl.
(25 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment