Wednesday 23 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shyla:
I'm 5ft, and my weight is between 91-98 lbs.
(21 January 2019)

Jen:
Our daughter is 2 weeks old she's still depressed.
(21 January 2019)

Jen:
My wife is suffering from postpartum depression after giving birth to our first baby.
(21 January 2019)

Tricia:
What do you think of Santiago for a name?
(21 January 2019)

Rosaura:
My boyfriend is mad with me because he got in a wreck while he was on the way to my house?
(21 January 2019)

Rosaura:
Should I give him space or just move on ?
(21 January 2019)

Rosaura:
We've been dating for a few months, and this hurt me so bad.
(21 January 2019)

Rosaura:
BTW he is 27 and I am 23 years old.
(21 January 2019)

Rosaura:
It saddens me how he could point the blame on me.
(21 January 2019)

Rosaura:
He said it's my fault because I sent him the address incorrectly .Only thing I did was leave out the city and state but he knows what city I live in.
(21 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment