Wednesday 2 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Terisa:
He always talked about other women to me.
(31 December 2018)

Frances:
How come Asian are so cool?
(31 December 2018)

Erna:
I told my bf i will not see my ex when i go down to see my family at the holidays but he showed up today?
(31 December 2018)

Erna:
Not telling him would eat me up inside.
(31 December 2018)

Erna:
I dont know how i should tell my current boyfriend this without him getting upset and not trusting me.
(31 December 2018)

Erna:
My ex gave me back my stuff and we talked for about an hour.
(31 December 2018)

Erna:
He is uncomfortable with me seeing my ex because we have been broken up for 2 months and incase i have unresolved feelings.
(31 December 2018)

Erna:
How would be the best way to tell my current boyfriend what happened?
(31 December 2018)

Isobel:
Do you like this as A CLOTHING BOUTIQUE NAME?
(31 December 2018)

Isobel:
Fire and Soul - Does this creep you out, sound inspiring, sound like a normal clothing boutique brand name shop, or what comments do you have.
(31 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment