Tuesday 15 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jalisa:
I was always a very sensitive and extremely emotional person.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
I am not happy and I don't know the exact reason why.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
I am in antidepressants since September but I still haven't seen real results.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
I was fainting all the time and I remember the first time I went to the hospital I almost died (extremely low blood pressure). I saw so many therapists and doctors but no one really helped me.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
Whatever I would eat I would throw it up.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
During October I went to the hospital multiple times, I couldn't eat anything for two months.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
He broke up with me last September.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
I was so stupid I believed his lies.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
He was telling me he was seeing this very seriously and he even wanted kids with me later in life.
(13 January 2019)

Jalisa:
Each time for around a week or less.
(13 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment