Wednesday 16 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karyn:
It was outside with the rest of my class and I was sitting down and out of know here she went in and grabbed it and said nothing about it.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
I don't want to live no more?
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
Life is now dull and I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
Finally got my life together, cut off contact now I'm the bad guy and they're doing spiteful things, and might I add that my siblings are from ages 32-40 years old. & I'm 26. I am too damaged and my life is too messy to ever be happy.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
I watched my brothers and sister have happy lives.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
I always closed myself up and growing up i went into a depressive stage.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
I grew up very shy and very insecure.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
And my sister is broadcasting them to make me look bad.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
Now this crap again There's old pictures from like 10 years ago that I absolutely hated.
(14 January 2019)

Lester:
She got jealous because I sent my mom pictures of myself, my new car and new apartment and my mom showed the family.
(14 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment