Friday 4 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lakendra:
I don't want to hurt them in any way, but I've received a cease and desist letter.
(2 January 2019)

Lakendra:
Is it possible to ever calm them down?
(2 January 2019)

Lakendra:
How do I encourage them not to be scared of me?
(2 January 2019)

Lakendra:
I wrote these mail letters expressing my anger and hurt from distrust in which I found out one didn't actually betray me later on, but I accidentally sent it to them and now they are terrified of me.
(2 January 2019)

Rocio:
I don't want my kids to date until they are sixteen because of bad experiences I have had?
(2 January 2019)

Rocio:
I don't want to seem selfish, but I know that if I would have waited until I was around 16 that I would not have endured half the pain I had, or made many of the bad decisons I did at around 14.
(2 January 2019)

Meghan:
I really need to help with this current situation with my boyfriend?
(2 January 2019)

Meghan:
Or I really really loved him I wouldn't have thought twice?
(2 January 2019)

Meghan:
Since I didn't immediately agree he wants nothing to do with me.
(2 January 2019)

Meghan:
Granted I am doing well in life I am not making enough to throw 500 dollars away a month.
(2 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment