Saturday 26 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alysa:
We had unprotected sex 5 days before ovulation( did not pull out), 2 days before ovulation (used pull out method) and 2 days after ovulation (did not pull out). I am not on birth control because I have factor five.
(24 January 2019)

Alysa:
I'm scheduled for my period in 8 days.
(24 January 2019)

Alysa:
My boyfriend and I have not been very safe when it comes to sex.
(24 January 2019)

Alysa:
My period is very regular and so is my ovulation.
(24 January 2019)

Esmeralda:
How to stop laughing?
(24 January 2019)

Esmeralda:
I try taking deep breaths but it's not helping.How can I stop ?
(24 January 2019)

Esmeralda:
I can't stop I feel like having a freaking heart attack.
(24 January 2019)

Esmeralda:
I can't repeat it because some is very inappropriate.
(24 January 2019)

Esmeralda:
Me and my brother were messing around with Siri on my iPod saying some random stupid stuff I can't stop laughing.
(24 January 2019)

Sheila:
How do I fix my relationship with my boyfriend?
(24 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment