Sunday 20 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kylee:
I also held her and tried to rock her to sleep in my arms she's just not tired tonight it's after 3:30 in the morning she's been up half of the night.
(18 January 2019)

Kylee:
She feels like vomiting but she can't right now I tried rubbing her belly seeing if that might help her feel better.
(18 January 2019)

Kylee:
She had a bad headache I gave her some aspirin it doesn't seem to be helping I tried to offer her sex she didn't want it either she must be sick she always feels like it.
(18 January 2019)

Kylee:
My wife has morning sickness she hasn't thrown up yet but she feels like it.
(18 January 2019)

Penny:
My friends don t like me, should I stop being with them?
(18 January 2019)

Penny:
When my bestfriend of 14 years walk up to us she always say hi to me last or just ignore me and I really don t think they like me.
(18 January 2019)

Louis:
Can getting yelled at also be related to giving out things to people who don't want them?
(18 January 2019)

Nita:
How would you go about asking this girl out?
(18 January 2019)

Nita:
How can I turn something like this into something potentially more?
(18 January 2019)

Nita:
She does recognize me when I come in which is better than nothing.
(18 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment