Sunday 13 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alena:
I understand that everyone has their own opinions over things but my last partner made fun of me when I didn't moan and I still couldn't when he asked because I didn't know how.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
I don t know if I should do something or not.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
Their relationship wasn t the best and I worry that there is no hope for them anymore anyway, but the guy was close to proposing to her before she broke up with him.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
I feel guilty knowing this about both of them, but thinking I shouldn t go behind their back and tell both about the other person.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
I don t know if I should do something about that of if it s even my place to do anything.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
He thinks she wanted nothing to do with him.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
He said he was still hurt and that he will always love her.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
The guy told me that he still really misses her a few months ago and that he had been wanting to message her, but didn t think she d want to hear from him.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
She had been telling me for a while that she wants nothing to do with him, but when I asked her if she would have wanted to stay friends with him, she said she wanted to and that she wishes he had reached out to her.
(11 January 2019)

Ute:
They broke up over the phone and the girl told me that when she broke up with him, she was the one crying and that he didn t fight to keep her.
(11 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment