Thursday 3 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lona:
I want my daughter to be close to her family and see them often.
(1 January 2019)

Lona:
My family is so close and I realizd I dont want to live 2 hours away from them.
(1 January 2019)

Lona:
We now have a 4 mon th old daughter and i changed my mind when it comes to moving out there.
(1 January 2019)

Lona:
We live in New York at a house my in laws own, so we basically are paying the bills and taxes rent free When we first bought a house I was excited to move in even when thought of having a family.
(1 January 2019)

Lona:
Me and my husband bought a house in PA a year ago.
(1 January 2019)

Annemarie:
I Can't tell if she likes me please help!?
(1 January 2019)

Annemarie:
I think she is sending me signals.
(1 January 2019)

Annemarie:
However she has a boyfriend so I am very confused.
(1 January 2019)

Annemarie:
We laugh and it seems kind of intimate.
(1 January 2019)

Annemarie:
We talk and text about tv shows about love about sex and about life.
(1 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment