Saturday 5 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Renae:
Well my crush is roommates with one of the guys that wanted to ask me out.
(3 January 2019)

Renae:
A few of the guys had a crush on me so I told them that I don't want to date a co-worker.
(3 January 2019)

Renae:
So I've made good friends with everyone I work in retail with, but there is one guy that everyone thinks likes me, that I kind of like.
(3 January 2019)

Karly:
How to resolve conflict in a relationship?
(3 January 2019)

Karly:
Its my turn too step up and be a good girlfriend for him, where can I start?
(3 January 2019)

Karly:
I just want too send him a heartfelt message because he used too love him when I sent him them when I missed him during the day.
(3 January 2019)

Karly:
He is in another state for a little bit so its gonna be tough too express how I feel over text.
(3 January 2019)

Karly:
I want too let him know I'm sorry and Im repenting and recognizing my flaws, and I want too turn my words into actions, you can say anything with your words but without showing it, its only a waste of breath.
(3 January 2019)

Karly:
I want too know how I can fix this.
(3 January 2019)

Karly:
I don't want too cheat on him, so I've achieved and fought that flaw, sometimes you have too put your foot down and if they get mad then its not my problem.
(3 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment