Monday 1 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Araceli:
I, after attending parties with both men and visiting Dillon more than once, have caught real feelings for Joe.
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
I went to stay with him at his university and I met his roommate, who I will call Joe.
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
I know he still wants to try again at a relationship, and I know he loves me.
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
I have slept with Dillon in an attempt at a relationship with him, but I have since told him that I want to continue to see new people, and I that I don't want to be in a relationship with him at this point.
(29 June 2019)

Araceli:
So, my best friend for years, let's call him Dillon, is causing me an issue.
(29 June 2019)

Tam:
My girlfriend loves drinking and dancing, im the Polar opposite, Im a quiet guy, hate drinking and hate dancing. How should I deal with this?
(29 June 2019)

Tam:
She gets mad and basically Forces me to dance.
(29 June 2019)

Tam:
I never danced in my life while they all danced for a long time.
(29 June 2019)

Tam:
Everytime we go to a party she wants to dance, and I hate dancing I have anxiety and depression.
(29 June 2019)

Shonta:
Wedding ceremony ideas?
(29 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment