Saturday 27 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Paula:
He would also have a heater so he would feel warm.
(25 July 2019)

Paula:
But I know I can always cuddle him and lay on his chest.
(25 July 2019)

Paula:
Sex is not very important to me so he won't have a d ick.
(25 July 2019)

Paula:
I would kiss him and cuddle him.
(25 July 2019)

Paula:
He would feel just like a real person.
(25 July 2019)

Paula:
I feel like a doll would be good for sexual experimentation.
(25 July 2019)

Paula:
I'm a 22 year old kissless virgin.
(25 July 2019)

Martha:
My boyfriend and I are going on our first trip across the ocean to see my family. Help?
(25 July 2019)

Martha:
Any help on how would be greatly appreciated.
(25 July 2019)

Martha:
We ve been together for a year and a half now, we nearly broke up a few days ago because of slight differences, sadly he says his love for me isn t strong, we both thought that the trip could help us sparks some love, any tips on how?
(25 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment