Wednesday 17 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sadie:
The sterility of the woman is due to the wickedness of men?
(15 July 2019)

Hiroko:
How come some kids who grow up rich become working class or poor?
(15 July 2019)

Hiroko:
Her dad is a doctor and her mom is a lawyer.
(15 July 2019)

Hiroko:
I know somebody who teaches Pre-K.
(15 July 2019)

Remedios:
What are the levels of dangerousness of falling off of a docking pier into a harbor?
(15 July 2019)

Remedios:
Is it dangerous and can you die?
(15 July 2019)

Sherrill:
Why is it the more you want to be a Father and a husband the harder it is to find someone?
(15 July 2019)

Sherrill:
I have even been told the one reason i don't have a woman is because i wont consider stuff like open marriage and open relationships....my heart cant love someone that wants to love someone else on the side in a sexual way .
(15 July 2019)

Sherrill:
I have always wanted to be a Father even if the child is not from me and it just seems women don't want real love anymore.
(15 July 2019)

Sherrill:
I have never cheated on a woman in my life nor have i ever hit a woman since i view both as the lowest thing a person can do to someone.
(15 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment