Sunday 28 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Patty:
Lately I've been feeling really unhappy about how things are at home.
(26 July 2019)

Marybeth:
Would you even consider dating someone with children?
(26 July 2019)

Myrtle:
What do you do if your teenage daughter refuses to care for her baby?
(26 July 2019)

Myrtle:
I am the sole provider most of the time and I'm sick of it.
(26 July 2019)

Myrtle:
She sometimes doesn't come home until 10 pm at night.
(26 July 2019)

Myrtle:
She's 17, soon to be 18. She would rather hang out with her new boyfriend who she just met a month ago or hang out with friends than staying home and caring for the newborn baby.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
Is this wrong of me to withhold information from my friends mom?
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
I dont know exactly how his mother, and her family are.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
But I dont want to break my friends trust iether.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
I was going to and just say that I didnt find out anything, but I also dont want to lie to her.
(26 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment