Thursday 11 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tatiana:
We told her she should gain weight, she is too thin.
(8 July 2019)

Tatiana:
My dad never cheated on her, but my mom is obsessed with being thin and looking like barbie.
(8 July 2019)

Elia:
My ex deleted screenshots on my phone how can I recover them?
(8 July 2019)

Elia:
I already tried connecting the phone to my computer but the images I was looking for are nowhere to be found.
(8 July 2019)

Elia:
I don't know what to do and I'm angry and hurt over this.
(8 July 2019)

Elia:
I have a Samsung galaxy j2 and all of the images were on the Samsung Gallery app, but the app doesnt have a trash folder where I can recover the images.
(8 July 2019)

Elia:
Even when I blocked him and he used another phone to insult me those messages are gone too along with the random number he called me from.
(8 July 2019)

Elia:
My ex boyfriend sent me mean and hateful messages, they showed how emotionally and verbally abusive and threatening he was towards me.
(8 July 2019)

Leslee:
How Invite your Crush to go out if looks that there is never the right moment?
(8 July 2019)

Leslee:
Well, how can be the right approach to her in our next conversation?
(8 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment