Friday 12 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jerlene:
We live on campus together and will continue to see each other for the next three years so I do want to figure out what is going on with her.
(9 July 2019)

Jerlene:
When we are with our friends she is back to herself and really nice but whenever we hang out nowadays its the opposite and I kind of don't like being around her.
(9 July 2019)

Jerlene:
Also whenever we go on a break she stays in touch with all my other friends except for me.
(9 July 2019)

Jerlene:
Even when we are just talking she seems fine for a bit but then starts getting visibly upset over nothing.
(9 July 2019)

Jerlene:
She does her best to avoid hanging out with me and I have noticed that and thus given her space.
(9 July 2019)

Jerlene:
We ended up becoming really close friends over the past few months although since last month she has been acting really strange.
(9 July 2019)

Jerlene:
She is 26, the same age as me and has been married for a couple of years.
(9 July 2019)

Jerlene:
I have known my friend since January and we are both attending school overseas.
(9 July 2019)

Idalia:
Done dating men?
(9 July 2019)

Idalia:
Given up on men and dating at 30 just want to remain single...
(9 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment