Monday 29 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dorcas:
She left, but we kept texting from time to time.
(27 July 2019)

Dorcas:
We agreed to stay friends (for reasons that are not important) and see what comes out of it when she comes back.
(27 July 2019)

Dorcas:
We were dating for a month, we had sex and all that, but she was leaving to go to her home country for a month.
(27 July 2019)

Dorcas:
So I've been dating this girl (coworker), but we started out as friends.
(27 July 2019)

Alona:
A woman on facebook (which I added) accepted my friend request and sent a WAVE ?
(27 July 2019)

Alona:
I started a conversation, however she did not reply.
(27 July 2019)

Kallie:
Is it best to deal with the exes new wife or deal with him when it comes to communicating about your children?
(27 July 2019)

Kallie:
The new wife wants no contact between me and him and prefers that I deal with her or if I do deal with him that she be included in the conversation.
(27 July 2019)

Kassie:
Why does it feel so peaceful, calm and perfect when I sleep with my boyfriend?
(27 July 2019)

Kassie:
It's like when I fall asleep in his arms I'm closer to heaven, I'm not anymore in this world, all the pains of my life dont exist anymore...
(27 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment