Sunday 14 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annie:
I was told the timing that was wrong , so we broke up 5 weeks ago.
(12 July 2019)

Annie:
His parents were never accepting of our relationship though.
(12 July 2019)

Annie:
We were in a long distance relationship and we were committed.
(12 July 2019)

Annie:
My boyfriend and I (he's 26 and I'm 25) dated for a year.
(12 July 2019)

Cecille:
FYI I have made no attempts to reach him for about 23 months.
(11 July 2019)

Cecille:
Why would a man want to come around all of a sudden when tears gave passed by.
(11 July 2019)

Cecille:
Ex shows up to start conversation after he ended relationship 2 years ago and said that we were nit compatible.
(11 July 2019)

Francine:
Why do other men hate me? I'm male?
(11 July 2019)

Francine:
Why is this keep happening even since childhood?
(11 July 2019)

Marisol:
A boy in my grade texted me on Snapchat and said I have a killer body, what does that mean?
(11 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment