Tuesday 9 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fredricka:
He is moving out and me and my 2 toddlers will be moving into a cheaper apartment that we can afford.
(7 July 2019)

Fredricka:
Me and my husband are getting separated.
(7 July 2019)

Hue:
Is my family middle class?
(7 July 2019)

Hue:
My parents take me out to dinner at nice restaurants almost every day.
(7 July 2019)

Altagracia:
Why do I find 12 year old attractive?
(7 July 2019)

Annelle:
Please rank them both?
(7 July 2019)

Marinda:
Car refuses to start? is it broken?
(7 July 2019)

Mora:
Can I move in with my boyfriend with my mom's permission?
(7 July 2019)

Mora:
Sometimes I would stay over at my boyfriend's house for days in a row and she didn't even call me to find out where I was.
(7 July 2019)

Mora:
I'm currently living with my mom but I'm sure she would approve because she doesn't even act like a parent.
(7 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment