Sunday 7 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lessie:
Why do I notice that highly attractive women with average looking men are more common than I thought?
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
Only boy in the family is the most ticklish? How should I feel?
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
Why do they laugh and say things to tease me?
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
I always have fun but are they trying to tease me?
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
I always have so much fun because I laugh so much and so do they so my mom did it every night.
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
My mom and my oldest sister love to tickle me since im the baby and the most ticklish.
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
Our favorite game was tickle fight.
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
Our whole lives my mom always wanted us to bond and have fun.
(5 July 2019)

Pamella:
I live with my mom and my 4 way older sisters and yup im the baby brother and the smallest.
(5 July 2019)

Randy:
What did this guy mean by saying this lol?
(5 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment