Tuesday 2 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Branda:
I am so angry at my gf and I am contemplating reporting her to the police.
(29 June 2019)

Antonina:
My son and my husband taking naps, what do i do?
(29 June 2019)

Antonina:
I dont like them taking naps everyday.
(29 June 2019)

Antonina:
My son start taking naps with him and this is happening everyday.
(29 June 2019)

Antonina:
I know he works a lot so its ok to take naps SOMETIMES.
(29 June 2019)

Antonina:
My husband comes home around 6:30 PM and he normally likes to take a litle nap and when he wakes up he have dinner ready.
(29 June 2019)

Antonina:
So my husband is 28 years old and my son is 4 years old.
(29 June 2019)

Shawana:
No u no u no u no u?
(29 June 2019)

Glynda:
Why do people (men AND women) worship beautiful women so much They stare at us, they follow us around, they touch us, they're jealous of us!?
(29 June 2019)

Glynda:
These people are strangers who don't know anything about me.
(29 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment