Saturday 13 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tonie:
Should we just go back to the pull-out method and hope for the best or what?
(10 July 2019)

Tonie:
So many people tell me that it'll happen when I'm not even trying, but how do I not try?
(10 July 2019)

Tonie:
Granted, it's only been 2 months and honestly, I am not even due for my period for another 5-6 days, but I guess I am stressing about it.
(10 July 2019)

Tonie:
It frustrates me that these 16, 17 year old girls are getting pregnant effortlessly (when MOST don't even want to get pregnant, but don't try hard enough to avoid it) and it's not as easy for me.
(10 July 2019)

Tonie:
I am 28 and I've been trying-trying for 2 months.
(10 July 2019)

Tonie:
I just wondered how long it has taken some of you mothers to get pregnant.
(10 July 2019)

Rivka:
Is it consider flirting if a nurse calls you tall, and compliments your muscles?
(10 July 2019)

Rivka:
LOL I always have nurses say this to me and I don't get called tall among every girl I come across.
(10 July 2019)

Jade:
Everybody wanna know what im doing.. Everybody like me..
(10 July 2019)

Jade:
Its probaly because im really important and special I walk in the bulding and the spotlight is on me.
(10 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment