Wednesday 31 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vina:
I can't get this fantasy out of my head.
(29 July 2019)

Vina:
She shows me (legal) pictures of kids in bathing suits, etc while stroking me.
(29 July 2019)

Vina:
She can tell by me getting hard that I am so she fantasizes with me and talks dirty to me about little girls.
(29 July 2019)

Vina:
First, I won't ever do anything because I don't want to ruin my life and I know it's not right but I have a fantasy that my wife asks me if I am attracted to young girls while rubbing me.
(29 July 2019)

Vernetta:
He doesn't reply on my text after I did not reply on his text?what should I do?
(29 July 2019)

Pinkie:
Should I hang myself?
(29 July 2019)

Pinkie:
I am a 29 year old guy in India.
(29 July 2019)

Pinkie:
I am not able to find a girl for marriage.
(29 July 2019)

Abby:
Why do I like it so much when my boyfriend rests his head on my chest?
(29 July 2019)

Abby:
It doesn't even feel sexual, I see it as something cute and tender, and doesn't do anything else except resting there and kissing my chest while I have my arms and hands around his head.
(29 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment