Saturday 6 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Meagan:
My best friend is in a relationship but I find it unhealthy .so I really want to help her and whats your opinion on the situation?
(3 July 2019)

Vi:
They chose this so why be concerned to make me feel like my ex is kind of trying to meddle in my life.
(3 July 2019)

Vi:
Why does my ex block me and then have the odd actions I feel as if my ex is doing it intentionally of but my ex and I have no Communication between us What so ever.
(3 July 2019)

Vi:
I see my ex watching me and looking at me and my home.
(3 July 2019)

Vi:
I keep seeing them at their relatives which is my neighbor to me a lot more often since.
(3 July 2019)

Vi:
They blocked me and have had me blocked for over a month now.
(3 July 2019)

Hae:
I doubt any guy can treat me better than my imaginary boyfriend?
(3 July 2019)

Hae:
He appears whenever I orgasm and say I'm his.
(3 July 2019)

Hae:
He does what I want whenever I want it.
(3 July 2019)

Aleta:
Why do girls at the gym look at me before they leave the machine of the area where're?
(3 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment