Tuesday 16 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bruna:
About a month ago I got my first speeding ticket in Hall County, Georgia going 20 over.
(13 July 2019)

Joan:
Why do women prefer bad boys over good boys?
(13 July 2019)

Joan:
Women seem to like guys with skills but who will take out the trash and change the diapers?
(13 July 2019)

Georgeann:
What do you think of these random names?
(13 July 2019)

Hiroko:
Why have I been feeling sad lately?
(13 July 2019)

Hiroko:
I just need advice how to not feel sad after hanging out with my brother or cousin.
(13 July 2019)

Hiroko:
And it's not just with him after me and my brother hang out and I to back home I get that same down in the dumps feeling.
(13 July 2019)

Hiroko:
Do you think me and my cousin should get a place of our own?
(13 July 2019)

Hiroko:
And I want to know how can I stop feeling down in the dumps.
(13 July 2019)

Hiroko:
But I notice lately not that after he leaves on a Sunday I just seem sad and just don't wanna do anything.
(13 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment