Friday 5 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melissa:
Everything is getting messy with a family death now.
(2 July 2019)

Melissa:
For me in particular, everyone from my Dads side don't interact with anyone on my Moms side, apart from my Mom herself.
(2 July 2019)

Sharee:
Why can't wives talk in shorter sentences when describing their day ? Men try to listen but the story just goes on and on?
(2 July 2019)

Elvina:
Survey: If you do online dating apps is texting okay for a few days then phone?
(2 July 2019)

Elvina:
I get extremely nervous and jittery talking to someone on the phone i don't know asking for texting 2 or 3 days then calling is that wrong?
(2 July 2019)

Kymberly:
I dated a guy twice. He cancelled our 3rd date at last minute, and ghost me since. Could it be we did not kiss on the second date?
(2 July 2019)

Kymberly:
I felt so sad, I would have given him what he wanted.
(2 July 2019)

Kymberly:
Guys dump women because no kiss on the second date?
(2 July 2019)

Kymberly:
I like him, and want to be sexual with him.
(2 July 2019)

Kymberly:
I was so upset, I sent him a text asking if we would ever meet again, no response.
(2 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment