Monday 15 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Raisa:
And then theres me, I'm currently job seeking but by the looks of the market I'm either going to stay here or move west.
(13 July 2019)

Raisa:
She will be over there for at least 5 years and then shell move to wherever she can find a job.
(13 July 2019)

Raisa:
She has so much on her plate and I planed on being there to support her all the way, but today she told me that with in the next year she's moving to the East coast to continue school.
(13 July 2019)

Raisa:
The moments when we can see each other have dwindled to once a week at best.
(13 July 2019)

Raisa:
I don't feel like we have time to see each other.
(13 July 2019)

Raisa:
Hi, so me and my girlfriend have been dating for 4 months now and I really like her but both of us are about to start up our live and it pulling us apart.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
Do guys regret losing you?
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
I just wanna know if he'll regret it, it's the least he could do for the emotional abuse.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
We'd have problems but he'd always get too defensive.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
He told me that he thought it'd take him years to get over me like his last ex girlfriend.
(13 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment