Friday 26 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Amalia:
I dislike her but she is my sister so I am stuck seeing her on occasion.
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
My aunt has separated from her husband for the 7th time in 35 years. Is this very dysfunctional or half way common, they have 3 adult kids?
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
We live in Louisiana in the USA so divorce is perfectly legal here.
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
The uncle, aunt's husband, has a short fuse and is not patient (I was scared of him as a kid) and my aunt is quick to hold a grudge over something not worth holding onto.
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
I am hearing that from my Mom, sister of my aunt.
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
Two of the times have come close to divorce in the past and I am hearing this time may be it but I have heard that 6 of the 7 times.
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
So is this a halfway common marital situation or is 7 times separated incredibly rare?
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
Both sons turned out normal but the daughter has a whole lot of baggage.
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
I am the niece of my aunt so the uncle is an uncle by marriage.
(23 July 2019)

Myong:
Two of the times they have filed for divorce.
(23 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment