Thursday 4 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laure:
Why has it been hard for me to make genuine friendships with women all these years?!?
(1 July 2019)

Perla:
How often should I contact her while away?
(1 July 2019)

Perla:
Texting, Snapchat, or just letter mail?
(1 July 2019)

Perla:
Should I keep it to once a month?
(1 July 2019)

Perla:
We went on 6 dates and I told her we should keep in touch while I'm gone (for about a year...parts of it overseas). She even handed me a letter before I left, and I sent her one back right before I left.
(1 July 2019)

Marita:
How do I act if my sister who I hate with the force of 10,000 suns ends up coming to a family event or my birthday?
(1 July 2019)

Marita:
I hate her more then the force of all the suns in the universe and beyond.
(1 July 2019)

Serena:
My friends make fun of me for being poor! What should I do?!?
(1 July 2019)

Serena:
It s so weird why do they do that right in front of me?
(1 July 2019)

Yoshiko:
This is more of a vent. I am so overwhelmed and i kinda need to just write it all out. So i am a PhD student living in Miami Florida?
(1 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment