Saturday 20 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristle:
Should I wait for my 1st doctors appointment in 2 weeks or go tomorrow for my pregnancy?
(17 July 2019)

Kristle:
Should the father attend the one or wait until further along.
(17 July 2019)

Kristle:
I am 6 weeks...so what mostly will be done at the appointment.
(17 July 2019)

Louann:
Is it normal for a woman to do this?
(17 July 2019)

Louann:
While I sitting alone breastfeeding my baby son, Misora came over to me and caressed my chin, telling me I'm such a wonderful mother.
(17 July 2019)

Louann:
When the triplets reached their first birthday, I threw their birthday party at my sister-in-law's house, with her husband and son.
(17 July 2019)

Louann:
Though she often speaks in her native Japanese, she loves speaking to me entirely in English.
(17 July 2019)

Louann:
One of the students was Misora, my sister-in-law.
(17 July 2019)

Louann:
I then landed a job at a prestigious animation studio based in Shibuya and afterwards, founded an English immersion program for other native Japanese who wanted to learn English.
(17 July 2019)

Louann:
We eventually got married and I gave birth to triplets: 2 girls and 1 boy.
(17 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment