Tuesday 23 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Numbers:
As a woman I don't feel like I loose all my senses and I can mostly hide nervousness.
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
What is up with the women where I live?
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong either.
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
If you try to talk to these women (They are usually not open to conversation) then those guys would eventually show up and say something incendiary and smart aleck when you try to talk to her or begin to heckle you.
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
If you say anything to her you are likely gonna get called out by these guys because she would say something to them it could be anything.
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
You might try to hang around her and begin to get bullied by these guys when you are around her or make any interaction with her.
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
She would walk up to those guys that she is with and say anything to them and they would do something to you.
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
The women where I live always clique with a bunch of guys and those guys that they are with are exclusive and the same not variety.
(21 July 2019)

Floy:
Approaching random girls on college campus?
(21 July 2019)

Floy:
Do you think it is appropriate to just go up to random girls on campus and meet them?
(21 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment