Monday 22 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zandra:
I don't think I'll ever have a chance, or we'll ever meet again and it breaks my heart.
(19 July 2019)

Zandra:
But he withdrew without telling anyone, his best friend said he is running his father's business in Russia.
(19 July 2019)

Zandra:
I'm in College now, we ended up in the same college, taking the same course.
(19 July 2019)

Zandra:
I know he never liked me and never will.
(19 July 2019)

Zandra:
We ended up in the same class for 2 years but I've always been too shy to talk to him and I guess he figured out I liked him but he was still nice to me and spared my feelings a lot.
(19 July 2019)

Zandra:
I met him again in 11th grade, but of course he was different.
(19 July 2019)

Zandra:
I first met him in 5th grade but I moved schools a lot and I transferred out the next year.
(19 July 2019)

Zandra:
I've liked this guy since I was 11. I'm 19 now.
(19 July 2019)

Shayne:
Why am I compelled to say the n-word with my black friends when they say something outrageous?
(19 July 2019)

Shayne:
I never do, but I get the urge to.. Why?
(19 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment