Wednesday 24 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carley:
Why are men so mean when they are upset and hold grudges so long?
(22 July 2019)

Carley:
They fail to realize when they do the same things.
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
Would you think if you hadn't heard from someone for six months they were your friend?
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
Are you kidding me, what makes her think or say something so stupid?
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
I'm amazed sometimes how she'll say this is from your best friend.
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
When & if she sends me a text I'm not going to answer back, or I'll take a long, long time before I do.
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
She suffers from depression much more than me, so I don't get why she throws others away if they have a problem or gets a little depressed.
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
I made the mistake of saying I was depressed about something, so she's ignored my text & not sent any back.
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
Now it's been close to two weeks since I sent her a text.
(22 July 2019)

Ashanti:
If I call her I get voicemail & then she'll text me saying she'll call that night, but she never does.
(22 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment