Tuesday 30 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vinita:
Monday to Friday that might work but I still get rostered for afternoon shifts...
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
She wants to sleep all morning and go to work in the afternoon.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
She absolutely refuses to budge on looking after him.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
The thing is my wife doesnt want me to work my job anymore.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
Scared the life out of me and ED cleared him to go home.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
As it turned out, my son went through a freak accident where he accidentally swallowed a spring that broke out of the high chair and my quick actions stopped him from choking to death.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
She decided to walk out and left me stranded.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
About 3 hrs before my shift starts, she got up and started getting increasingly angry.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
Just today I had an afternoon shift as overtime that she knew about and agreed upon a couple of weeks ago.
(28 July 2019)

Vinita:
Instead she has stayed with our son and now claims she has made too many sacrifices.
(28 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment