Friday 19 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rena:
Where are the pretty girls in this era?
(16 July 2019)

Rena:
N talk alot, Do they have been bullied.. or maybe they recruited to be model or some thing..
(16 July 2019)

Rena:
I see all the actress non pretty alot of make up... n on the street restaurant alot weirdo girl fat girl.. they take control the social.
(16 July 2019)

Terri:
Why do I have to do these things in order to be loved?
(16 July 2019)

Terri:
And now I kind of feel like I don't want to do other things because then I feel like they just like me because of those things & not because I'm myself.
(16 July 2019)

Terri:
I have things that I want to do in my life, but love is the most important thing.
(16 July 2019)

Terri:
But I just want to be loved for me.
(16 July 2019)

Terri:
In the previous case, they just said that I should do these things & I always wondered if it was a prerequisite or something.
(16 July 2019)

Terri:
In one case, they said that I have to do some of these things before I can be with them.
(16 July 2019)

Terri:
Guys that I love tell me to get a different job or a bigger apartment or a car & be a better me & go make more friends, go back to school, etc.
(16 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment