Thursday 18 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Saturnina:
He started buying and wearing wife-beaters, leather jackets, and boots.
(16 July 2019)

Saturnina:
However, he recently got a buzz-cut and a tattoo on his shoulder and bicep.
(16 July 2019)

Saturnina:
He used to dress sloppy and let his hair grow out and he claimed walking with a cane is the most humiliating thing to ever happen to him.
(16 July 2019)

Saturnina:
My boyfriend had an accident that requires him to use a walking cane and the injury to his knee is permanent.
(16 July 2019)

Shawnda:
BF asks if he can masturbate in bathroom?
(16 July 2019)

Shawnda:
Am I being reasonable or overreacting I literally have no idea.
(16 July 2019)

Shawnda:
We have a lot of sex as it is, but the times I am not in the mood and only want to cuddle, he ll just turn the other way or not want to kiss and cuddle me.
(16 July 2019)

Shawnda:
The part that makes me most upset is how frustrated he would get.
(16 July 2019)

Shawnda:
I told my bf I wasn t in the mood tonight and he got frustrated and asked if he could masturbate in the bathroom.
(16 July 2019)

Concetta:
Ladies wouldn't it be cool of we could just chose our husband out of a line up?
(16 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment