Sunday 11 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristan:
Do you think my gf overreacting?
(8 August 2019)

Kristan:
Don't you think she is insecure and jealous?
(8 August 2019)

Kristan:
She got mad at me because i hang out with my female friend alone and i set my instagram profile pic of me and my female friend.
(8 August 2019)

Kelli:
How do I do a dump in the closet?
(8 August 2019)

Salley:
Can a sophomore date a senior?
(8 August 2019)

Deonna:
Grown man with nothing to show for?
(8 August 2019)

Deonna:
Trying to find a career and making money is my biggest issue in life and I ve felt this way since 21.
(8 August 2019)

Deonna:
I m now again back with my mom and I m 28. I work at least so there s that but I tend to master a job in a month or two and get bored.
(8 August 2019)

Deonna:
I got kicked out of my house by my gfs mom and her 12 year old kid after signing the lease over to her.
(8 August 2019)

Deonna:
I still have no idea what I want to do with my life because I work all the time.
(8 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment